Team Fischer Homes
Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements and review closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Positively contribute to the culture and values of our team. Engage and participate in team meetings, activities and events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
$50,000 - $120,000 Commission
About Team Fischer Homes
Team Fischer Homes is one of the top-performing teams in Utah County with a unique team culture. They take pride in being the very best real estate resource and protecting their clients while building long term relationships for life.