No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build your business, to develop the proper skills and understanding. We provide our new agents with on going professional development and support on their path to success.
We will get you scheduled for an interview as soon as we have your DISC assessment results. The link to take this will be sent in a separate email after you apply.
- Follow up with buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analysis.
- Oversee in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues.
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close.
- Have a real estate license, or be willing to get one.
- Driver's license.
- Friendly personality.
- Positive attitude.
$50,000 - $100,000 at plan commission
Our Cyberbacker team will work around the clock providing 24/7 services to small, mid, and large sized businesses and busy professionals and entrepreneurs, helping to complete time-intensive tasks such as appointment setter, marketing sales staff, researcher and document creation which in turn helps you to concentrate on the important part of your business.