RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Some college or a college degree is required
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.