The 608 Team
The 608 Team in Madison is RE/MAX’s 1st and only Luxury Office in Wisconsin, and the #4 brokerage statewide. We strive to provide a memorable and highly-curated experience for our clients and are looking for an outgoing, driven, goal-oriented Buyers Agent to join our Team. Our office is a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and home to a thriving, productive Team committed to providing the highest level of service, continuous growth, and maintaining a culture rooted in trust and focused on giving back to the community. From contacting leads to showing homes to writing and negotiating offers, you will be the buyer’s primary point of contact and responsible for consulting with and guiding them through the entire home buying process, ensuring they have a positive experience. A successful candidate for this role will be learning-based, have a servant’s heart, build trust quickly, and remain optimistic and solutions-oriented. Prior real estate experience is not required, though the ideal candidate will have a Wisconsin Real Estate License, or be willing to obtain it as quickly as possible after assuming this role. While the Agent role is 100% commission-based, allowing upside earning potential, the 608 Team also offers salaried and base-plus-commission income structures for our Agents.
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact and follow-up with leads to set an appointment, educate buyers on the home-buying process, conduct a high-level needs analysis of their needs and wants, and connect them to lenders and other resources.
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads.
- Schedule showings, preview, and show homes to potential buyers.
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through ongoing, consistent and clear communication, and concierge-level customer service.
- Draft documents such as buyer representation agreements, purchase offers, counter offers, and post-sale occupancy leases to achieve their client’s goals.
- Collaborate with support staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers from initial contact through the close of the transaction and thereafter.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation with sufficient liability insurance limits.
- Currently hold, in the process of obtaining, or willing to pursue a Wisconsin real estate license
- At least one year of real-estate experience, ideally experience as a Buyer’s Agent preferred.
- Familiarity with the local real estate market and current real estate trends preferred.
- Excellent communication, rapport-building, listening, analytical and organizational skills.
- Willingness to be held accountable, meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals, and use the tools and resources provided by the Team to connect and follow up with leads, prospective clients systematically, and people in your personal network is a must.
$100,000+ at plan
About The 608 Team
The 608 Team in Madison is RE/MAX’s 1st and only Lifestyle/Luxury Office in Wisconsin, and the #4 brokerage statewide. We strive to provide a memorable and highly-curated experience for our clients as we assist them and everyone they know to buy, sell + invest in real estate, and build life-long relationships in the process. Our office is a fast-paced, high-energy environment and home to a thriving, highly productive Team committed to providing concierge-level service, continuous growth, and maintaining a culture rooted in trust and focused on giving back to the community.