The Compton Group
Due to rapid growth, we’re looking for a talented, driven buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for prospecting clients and guiding them through the entire home buying process. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, motivated to succeed, and committed to creating an exceptional customer experience. Ready to join a team of top performers? Send us your resume!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$90,000 - $110,000 yearly
About The Compton Group
We are a team of experts that represent the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.