The Abercrombie Team with Bluefield Realty Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads or generate repeat business
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Track record of successful real estate sales
$60,000 - $100,000
About The Abercrombie Team with Bluefield Realty Group
We are a top-producing team of professionals at the number one fastest-growing brokerage in the Upstate. Our team is rooted in a culture that values team members like family. Our processes allow us to provide minimal stress transactions to our clients while guiding them to their real-estate goals.