Level Up Realty
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$14 - $20 hourly
About Level Up Realty
Level Up Realty delivers concierge-level real estate services to residential sellers, investors, and individual homebuyers in Solano and Napa Counties. Consistently ranked as the #1 Local Team, Top 100 Bay Area Teams, and Leading 1000 Teams in the Nation.