Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About RE/MAX Center
RE/MAX Center supports Top Professional REALTORS in the North Metro Atlanta Marketplace by providing them with consistent and reliable support, relevant systems, leading edge-technology, the top real estate brand in the world and a culture of success in a world of abundance.