Cory Real Estate Services
Cory Real Estate Services is looking for Buyer Specialist's to help expand our team!
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed and accomplish your career goals!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Clarksville/Ft. Campbell area.
We are expanding and we need your help. We also have spots open for independent agents who do not wish to be on a team!
- A licensed agent or willing and able to obtain your real estate license?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning-based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Wanting to be a part of a hardworking team?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- To become closer to reaching your career goals?
Do you like what you hear?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and the best advice
- Ability to display great communication skills amongst a volume of clients
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000 at plan
About Cory Real Estate Services
Cory Real Estate Services is a Veteran-Owned and Operated, Full-Service Brokerage serving buyers, sellers, property owners, and tenants in Clarksville, TN/Ft. Campbell area. We are focused on continuing to grow our business through world-class service provided by dedicated, hard-working, fun, and friendly staff and agents.