Chicago Residential Partners
Do you love connecting with people and helping them find their dream homes? We’re looking for a Real Estate Sales Buyers Agent to join our growing team. You’ll prospect regularly, follow up with leads, cultivate relationships with potential clients, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious and motivated real estate professional looking for a rewarding position on a highly collaborative team, we want to hear from you. This is a full-time equivalent commission-based role.
- Prospect daily and follow up on leads
- Participate in daily team huddles and weekly team meetings (mostly virtual)
- Clearly demonstrate the benefits and values of working with our team to prospective clients
- Work closely with buyers to help them understand the home-buying process and to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home with ongoing, consistent, and clear communication
- Collaborate with operations staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers until transactions are concluded, with more direct involvement until clients are under contract (i.e. once a buyer is under contract, our operations team does the heavy lifting and you can get back out there prospecting and showing homes to other clients)
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Show a track record of success in real estate or other client-focused roles
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and be motivated for success
About Chicago Residential Partners
Chicago Residential Partners is an experienced and growing real estate team that is based in Bucktown and services greater Chicagoland. We are dedicated to helping our members grow and succeed through access to incredible tools and by investing time and resources into each teammate's development. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment and strive for each of our team members to achieve a work-life balance with the help of their teammates.