Mark Moussa Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Mark Moussa Group
Founded in 2015, The Mark Moussa Group has helped over four hundred families with their real estate needs.
The Mark Moussa Group is a high-producing client-centric real estate team. We utilize the latest marketing strategies to market our properties and deploy the best buyer agents to help our clients find their perfect homes.
We pride ourselves on offering a great client experience and giving back to our community.