Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Acquire homebuyers through responding to leads, calls, and prospecting
- Collaborating with office staff to maintain a high level of client service throughout the transaction
- Schedule and show homes and hold open houses
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Be Hungry, Humble, Smart and Coachable
- Honest, straightforward and ethical
- Problem solver
- Great phone skills/communication skills
- Some real estate experience is great but we provide a LOT of training using proven successful systems and tools to ensure you will be successful!
$50,000 - $70,000+ yearly
About Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory
The Mark Ryan Group was founded in 2003 and has had a team concept from the very start. We have a work hard play hard philosophy on how we work and love to have fun as much as we love helping our clients.
The team is built around the idea of specialists. We have highly-trained specialists for each step in the home buying/selling process. From the marketing/lead generation, home listing specialist, home buyer specialists and our client care/contract to close specialist. While most agents/teams operate as "generalists" we believe our clients are best served by true experts in each area of the transaction. Our many many happy clients agree as shown by the large number of repeat and referral clients we serve each year.