Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Acquire homebuyers through responding to leads, calls, and prospecting
- Collaborating with office staff to maintain a high level of client service throughout the transaction
- Schedule and show homes and hold open houses
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Be Hungry, Humble, Smart, and Coachable
- Honest, straightforward, and ethical
- Problem solver
- Great phone skills/communication skills
- Some real estate experience is great but we provide a LOT of training using proven successful systems and tools to ensure you will be successful!
$50,000 - $70,000+ yearly
About Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory
The Mark Ryan Group was founded in 2003 and has had a team concept from the very start. We have a work hard play hard philosophy on how we work and love to have fun as much as we love helping our clients.
The team is built around the idea of specialists. We have highly-trained specialists for each step in the home buying/selling process. From the marketing/lead generation, home listing specialist, home buyer specialists and our client care/contract to close specialist. While most agents/teams operate as "generalists" we believe our clients are best served by true experts in each area of the transaction. Our many many happy clients agree as shown by the large number of repeat and referral clients we serve each year.