We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Sunshine Realty
We are a growing Real Estate company in Roslindale, MA offering real estate services and local information on real estate listings and homes for sale. Free advice for home buyers and sellers moving or relocating.