We are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Buyer’s Agent Showing Assistant to consult with and guide our clients through the entire home buying process. This person knows which neighborhoods, which schools and which mortgage companies to recommend to our ever-increasing client base. If your finger is always on the pulse of the latest real estate trends and hottest properties then we want to hear from you today!
When you join our team you’ll get administrative support, continual coaching, and a superior marketing effort. You’ll network utilizing the latest technologies through our website, blogs, and email CRMs to provide superior online communications, all the while never losing sight of providing good old-fashioned customer service. You’ll support and be supported by the entire team every day, day in and day out. Sound good? Great! Let’s Talk!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Must have own car and clean driving record
$50,000 - $80,000 Commission Based
Reltie’s full-service model provides a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. Come join us and make homeownership simple!
Reltie is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Reltie will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.