Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals with our luxury team. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
$40,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.