The Susan McFadden Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About The Susan McFadden Team
The Susan McFadden Team is a full service Real Estate team with a focus on supporting the community. We are a group of professionals striving to service our clients at the highest level. We are excited to help our associate build success in their Real Estate careers!