Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today! Please include a cover letter with your resume.
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$80,000 At Plan Commission
About Keller Williams Realty
High performing White Plains-based residential real estate agent looking to develop and grow business!