Lonnie Bush Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must be able to be held accountable to goals set by yourself as the agent
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- We are seeking someone driven, talented, coachable
- Must be disciplined!
- Familiarity with the area real estate market in Hampton Roads
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Be able to work in a structured environment
- Be a team player in the workplace and helping others to achieve their goals
- A real Estate License is not required to apply but is required for the position
100% Commission-based, amazing earning potential
$75,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Lonnie Bush Property Management is in the business of helping people - we just happen to rent real estate.
This is the greatest place on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.