Keller Williams Somerset
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$45,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Somerset
Keller Williams- Somerset/Paint Creek, is Metro Detroit's most collaborative office. We are home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 10% in all of Oakland County.
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS is Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Closed Units. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 72 homes amounting to $18,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching model, we take pride in stating those that utilize our systems and tools have a deal under contract within 75 days. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 25% growth month over month in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of the top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to work with you.