REALT experts Seattle
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About REALT experts Seattle
REALT experts is a Nationwide network of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's, Loan Officers, and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and providing them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing network!