The Shackelton Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Must be a self-starter and able to ask for help when needed
- Must be tech-savvy and have the ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must be able to work full-time
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan
About The Shackelton Group
Our team is small but mighty! We are a dedicated, hard-working group that also knows how to laugh and have fun, which we believe is a key to our success.
We are constantly learning and growing both individually and as a group. We believe in growing relationships that help us grow our business exponentially.
We aspire to continue our growth with the right people and help everyone attain their goals.
We are big on communication and a positive attitude at all times and take pride in everything we do.