We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About LaRocca Group
The LaRocca Group is a real estate team that was founded in 2014 and has been helping clients achieve their real estate goals ever since. Ryan LaRocca, the founder, comes from an engineering background and has an evident passion for real estate. Particularly in helping people during the acquisition and sale of their most expensive asset, real estate. We pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service and cutting edge approach to marketing our stellar team.