We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Canlas Brothers
Canlas Brothers is an elite and fast growing real estate team serving the Bay Area. Come join us!