Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!