Keller Williams San Diego Metro
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with one of our teams. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold digital open houses
- Hit daily lead generation contact goals from team database
- Work on sphere of influence
- Learn KW Command CRM
- Learn from daily scripts practice from our Jedi scripts master
- Be a team player
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
$70,000 commission or salary options
About Keller Williams San Diego Metro
Keller Williams- San Diego Metro, is San Diego's most collaborative office. We are the home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 5% in all of San Diego County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 94 homes amounting to $57,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in stating that over half of our newest associates are IN ESCROW within 60 days of joining KW-San Diego Metro. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 50% growth in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!