Burnes International Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
About Burnes International Group
Finding the right real estate team to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a team that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Burnes International Group is that team! Our brokerage has grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work in the US. We are here for you.