Justin Udy & Team
Do you love helping people find their dream homes? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the sales team and prospective buyers
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Justin Udy & Team
Our mission is to genuinely help people, assist and educate our clients to build wealth through real estate, and provide a world-class client experience. Justin Udy & Team was the #1 Small Team in Utah for Century 21 Everest and the #6 Small Team Globally with Century 21 Everest. With $70,000,000 in gross sales and 128 transactions in 2021, we are growing and expanding our dynamic team.