The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain excellent client relationships and for an ongoing commitment to their own personal development through education and accountability
- Actively working with our Buyer and Seller Leads
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have been licensed for more than three years or have personally completed more than thirty transactions
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We are a small but highly productive team that is looking for a third party processor to handle our in house loans and to potentially take on overflow from our affiliated boutique lending company. Prior experience and an active NMLS license are a must-have. Clear and timely communication practices will be the key to long term success with our team.