Keller Williams Group One, Inc
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Group One, Inc
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Group One, Inc. Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, large office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Group One, Inc. is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.