We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up to date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.