We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up to date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.