Michelle Humes Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their careers. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Have fun and take care of the client's "experience"
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.