Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have fun and take care of the clients' "experience"
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.