Laura + Grant | The Agency
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$85,000+ Potential commission first year
About Laura + Grant | The Agency
Laura + Grant equips real estate professionals with the tools, training, systems, and knowledge to find success in southern CA's competitive real estate market. With over a decade of experience and access to nation wide coaching programs, our goal is to provide team members with accountability, cutting edge technology, and knowledge to convert at the highest level.
Schedule a call today to see how we can help grow your business!