We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers. We will provide you with leads but you will also be working your Sphere of influence to obtain your own!
Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Always be positive – putting your best foot forward with the needs of the customer in mind
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Team Elite
Richard J. Harnik, Elite Realtors of IL of Century 21 Affiliated is a licensed real estate salesperson and enjoys the goodwill and reputation for fair dealing with the public. Richard J. Harnik, Elite Realtors of IL works in a properly furnished office, equipped with the latest computer technology and fully staffed for rendering high quality real estate sales services to the public.