Melissa Perrille Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.