The Brian Beatty Team of Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
LET'S MAKE THIS SIMPLE:
- You'll need a Real Estate License ... we'll pay for that
- You need to prospect for new business and follow up with existing business opportunities around 3 hours EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK (or until you communicate with about 20 people) by phone, email, and/or text. If you do that alone, you'll make over $100,000
- Once you learn how to speak with someone intelligently about Real Estate and why they should work with our Team, you'll need to close them for an appointment
- Once you close them for an appointment, you need to close them on working exclusively with our Team
- Once you've won their business, you need to help that person accomplish their goal of buying and/or selling a home
- Once the home is under contract, you turn the file over to the Account Manager so they can do everything else for you while you go out and do that same process again ... preferably no less than once a week
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A high school diploma
- A positive attitude
- The ability to effectively communicate with people
- Reliable transportation
- SUGGESTION: A small nest egg until you generate your first commission, which shouldn't take any more than 90 days from the day you're hired by our Team
About The Brian Beatty Team of Keller Williams Realty
- Top 1% of Agents in Charleston every year for the past decade.
- Top 10 Real Estate Team in South Carolina
- Top 1% of Agents Nationally
- 1,000+ families served totaling $500,000,000+ in Real Estate.
We're proud of our accomplishments but they don't define us.
Wouldn't it be refreshing to hire a Real Estate Company that is all about YOU rather than all about themselves? We are industry experts that approach the home buying and selling process with the utmost professionalism, we love what we do, we never compromise our standards of excellence and we believe in offering a truly unmatched experience.
If you're looking for an opportunity to thrive (not just survive) in real estate, start here!