Josh Lavik & Associates
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Josh Lavik & Associates
Josh Lavik & Associates is a growing real estate team. Josh Lavik started in real estate in 2005 and has consistently climbed the ranks to consistently be among the top 2% of all agents within the Madison area. His team has a concrete vision for the future and is looking to bring on more team members that share the same values. We are on a Mission to provide A Better Real Estate Experience and are looking for other talented people to join us.