Jason Baker Team - Rise Realty Montana
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you. We offer leads and coaching daily. We receive approximately 500 leads per month and we share those with our agents to help them succeed.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000 to $100,000 your first year and unlimited growth potential
About Jason Baker Team - Rise Realty Montana
The Jason Baker Team at Rise Realty was rated the #1 team in all of Montana by Real Trends Wall Street Journal. Our mission is to deliver the dream of homeownership everywhere and help our agents become millionaires through real estate. There is always room to move up, and grow within the organization, and start your own team. We do have benefits for those that qualify. We offer full training, a fun atmosphere, a great work environment, and a superb culture. We laugh a lot.