ACCENT REAL ESTATE LLC
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About ACCENT REAL ESTATE LLC
Accent Realestate LLC is new company in Longview, Texas.
We are a growing team of realtors, who really work as a 'team'!
We offer, Ecouragement, Training and Coaching, along with free cards, signs, E and O insurance and leads.
If you can be coached, I can help exceed a six figure income.
Our misission statement is,
" Fullfiling Dreams, One Family at a Time"
We believe if you put people first, profit will follow!