We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for following up with leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
About Northcap Residential
Northcap Residential is a leading-edge residential real estate company focused on brokerage and property management.