The Klein Team NV
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Daily lead prospecting via phone, zoom, door knocking, open houses, and social events
- Track and report lead status
- Reporting activities for daily accountability
- Learn scripts and dialogue to engage contacts and increase conversion of closings
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- A valid real estate license or the ability to obtain a real estate license within 60 days is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and have a personal vehicle
- Must have laptop and cell phone for business use
- Team-oriented and willingness to follow team standards related to mindset, systems, and accountability
- Drug-free environment
About The Klein Team NV
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community and our profession through education, industry excellence and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990