Zahler Properties, LLC
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
About Zahler Properties, LLC
Our Mission Statement
To attract lifelong clients by providing world-class service and Real Estate knowledge; utilizing advanced and emerging technologies to assist a very personal and important life decision.
Our Vision Statement
To be the premier Real Estate brokerage firm in the State of Nevada.
By offering top-level service with a focus on our Core Values, we continue to provide VALUE to our clients in every single transaction.
Beginning in 2013, we have grown from a 2 person operation to over 15 agents, and an amazing staff to deliver 5 Star Service to all of our clients. Heavily involved in our Local and State Associations, Geoff Zahler has provided countless hours dedicated to improving the Real Estate Profession and interactions with the public.