We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About KWA Realty
KWA Realty is a swiftly expanding Real Estate Brokerage here in the heart of Denver. With a deep sense of community and an iron-clad commitment to the success and happiness of each team member, as we grow together, we are seeking to take over the Denver Market. As a part of the #1 real estate brokerage in the world - top in agents, top in production, top in listings - we want to work with world-class people at every level!
Our mission is to be exceptional in everything we do - to dramatically improve the lives of everyone we come into contact with - from clients to business partners to our team members. Our team firmly believes that a life worth living and a job worth doing should be fun, and strives to ensure our agents are building legacies of wealth for themselves and their families. We expect greatness from ourselves and from one another - never confusing excellence with perfection, and always striving to improve in every facet of what we do.