KW Spectrum Properties
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$40,000 - $140,000
About KW Spectrum Properties
Join us at the Newest Keller Williams office, KW Spectrum Properties. Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!