Dani Beyer Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$98,000 at plan earnings
About Dani Beyer Real Estate
Dani Beyer Real Estate is a top 8 real estate team (among 14,000 licensed agents) in Kansas City and has closed over $75 Million in residential real estate sales in 2022. We have assisted over 1,600 families buy, sell or invest in real estate. We are growth-oriented and look for experienced agents who want help building their businesses.
Learn more at https://danibeyer.com/meet-the-team/