Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
Join a supportive team with a successful track record. Our most recent agent partner stated, "If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere!"
Success starts with a strong brand and the best tools to compete in a digital age. We offer all of that and much, much more!
We offer top notch technology, top of the line customer management platform, 24/7 online university, supportive administration, no office fees, coaching, personalized to you commission structures, mentoring, family friendly culture, awards and personal achievement acknowledgment, on going training and in house CE, and so much more!
We pride ourselves on having a family friendly culture with all of the tools and resources of the big corporations, but without all of the fees.