The Ion Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About The Ion Group
The Ion Group is a tech-based team founded originally in 2016 by Tawanna Harding, she was the 2020 President of Women's Council of REALTORS Fort Bend. She brings 20 years of experience as an agent and is joined by her husband Richard who brings 15 years of mortgage experience to the table along with vast systems for measured success.
The Ion Group was built on the notion that the secret to achieving incredible goals and getting real results is to dominate real estate with a team approach. We operate with sales, marketing, and operational systems to ensure you have the best chance to reach your desired goals.