Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$58,200 - $86,900 yearly
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).