Advantage Home Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!