The DeGrood Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$85,000 - $115,000 yearly
About The DeGrood Team
The DeGrood Team is comprised of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Greater Denver. Partnering with Brokers Guild gives us reach through their 4,000+ transactions worth $1B+ annually, while still maintaining a close-knit family feel amongst our growing team. We focus on a culture of working hard and playing hard, while never sacrificing integrity in anything we do.